Klook.com

Saturday, December 9, 2017

,

Taeyeon's Instagram Update

So freaking pretty..

오늘자 태연 인스타 업뎃 | 인스티즈
오늘자 태연 인스타 업뎃 | 인스티즈
오늘자 태연 인스타 업뎃 | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. Is she going to release an album..?

-Kyaa~ I'm very looking forward to both her new album and also her concert~

-I have a high expectation on her new song..

-God..ㅠㅠ Look at her..ㅠㅠ  Anyway, I'm looking forward to her new album~

-The most beautiful woman in the world, Kim Taeyeonㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She reminds me of Irene and Yeri in the last pic..ㅜㅜ

-My Taengoo is the most beautiful woman in the world..

-She's really gorgeous..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait to listen to her new songㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to it..ㅠㅠ

-Is she going to comeback as a solo singer?ㅠㅠ

-When is the song going to be released..?

-Whoa.. That close up picture of her is seriously to die for..

-She looks like a Tinkerbell when she has a comeback in summer, and she looks like a snow fairy when she has a comeback in winter.. She's driving me crazy..

-Things have been resolved between her and the victims, so there's no need for her to postpone or cancel this comeback.. It's not like she committed a crime or anything..

-Everything about the accident has been resolved and she has already apologized to all the victims.. It's not like she's a criminal. She has been preparing for this album for a long time and she has every rights to release it.. I will be looking forward to itㅠㅠ

-So.. So.. Pretty..ㅠㅠ Taengoo-ya, you're so prettyㅠㅠ I totally love the teasers..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com