Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

,

Wanna One's Kang Daniel truthful confession, 'I quit eating jelly'



-Is it because of his diet..??

-He's the person who made me start eating jelly and now he, himself, quit eating jelly..?? What in the world..ㅋㅋ

-I wonder what's the reason behind his decision to quit eating jelly..ㅋㅋ

-And here I am, started to eat jelly after seeing you eating jellyㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could you quit eating jelly!!

-How is it possible for you to stop eating jelly....??

-That's right, Daniel.. Your teeth will rot if you always go straight to sleep right after eating jelly..

-I've been worrying about his teeth, but now that he has decided to stop eating jelly.. I, somehow, feel kind of sad..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ

-But why..ㅠㅠ

-I became addicted to jelly because of you and now you're saying that you've stopped eating jelly????

-Why why..ㅠㅠ Why would you stop eating jelly..ㅠㅠ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Why did you decide to stop eating jelly, we need an explanation..

-I still can't believe it..... I became addicted to jelly because of him and now he, himself, decided to stop eating jelly..

-What are you talking about....................????

-Ah.. No..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He's probably taking a break from eating jelly, there's no way that he could stop eating jelly for the rest of his life..

-Why would you stop eating jelly..?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com