Klook.com

Saturday, December 3, 2016

, ,

The idol who everyone thought was Kim Heechul


is Seventeen's Moon Junhui.
I seriously thought that he was Kim Heechul, and turns out he's actually a member of a group called Seventeenㄷㄷ


-He looks like Chansung more than Heechul in the first picture..

-I love you, Moon Junhui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (me too girl)

-I knew I would see my Junhui in this post!! My Junhui!! I love you, Moon Junhui<3

-Our Junhui is so handsome!!!

-Jun-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Moon Junhuiㅠㅠㅠㅠ He looks really good with dark hairㅠㅠ My heart hurts..

-That's my Junhuiㅠㅠㅠ 

-He doesn't really look like Heechul in my opinion.. Probably because I've seen Heechul too much..

-Have you seen their cover of 'U'? He looked so amazing!!

-I don't think so..!! I think he looks like Chansung more..

-Oh.. They really do look like each other..

-Moon Junhuiㅠㅠ You have to marry meㅠㅠ

-I thought so, at first.. But now that I've seen both of them a lot, they look different..

-Moon Junhuiㅠㅠ He really looks like Heechul, especially during Adore U era! Even Heechul thinks that Junhui looks like himself..

-I think it's because of their facial features..?

-Do they even look like each other..?

-Look at his shoulders in the last picture...

-They do look alike..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Moon Junhuiㅠㅠㅠ You're really handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-My mom, who already knows how Heechul actually looks like for like 10 years, asked me if he was Heechul when she saw her on TV.. She asked what was he doing with those rookies on TVㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com