Klook.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

, , , , , , , , , ,

Gifs of idols being sensitive

The most famous gif of Yang Yoseob being sensitive

He hasn't changed at all..

Yong Junhyung being sensitive

Jang Hyunseung being sensitive

D.O being sensitive

Oh Sehun being sensitive

Park Kyungri being sensitive


-Yoon Dujun's expression make that gif looks funnier than it actually isㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sehunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm in the middle of a class right now and I think I might die from holding in my laughter this hard..

-I really like these 'sensitive gifs' seriesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Dujunㅋㅋㅋ Ah, Yoseob-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ Junhyung-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I always watch that gif of Sehun whenever I'm having a hard time, it cheers me upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of D.O is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoseob, Junhyung, and Dujun.. Three of them are really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoseob-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ Junhyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's wrong with Beastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-D.O's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of Seungcheol is also really funny, why isn't that gif in this list yetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kyungsoo almost beats him upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Sehun looks so freaking funny in that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kyungri is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This whole post is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I might throw up soon at this rateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Sehun and Yang Yoseobㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Beast's gifs are the funniest onesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's wrong with Jang Hyunseungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kyungsoo and Sehunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dujun-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yang Yoseob is the representative of sensitive idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ That gif will seriously never get oldㅋㅋㅋ

-Their expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ




trazy.com