Klook.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

, ,

Irene and Solar have an ambiguous relationship

Leeteuk: Are you close to any other girlgroups?
Irene: I'm friend with Mamamoo's Solar..

The second picture is a screen capture of Mamamoo's Showtime, Solar reveals that Mamamoo is not close to any other girlgroups. And in the interview, she says the same thing.


-I heard Mama Velvet even have a group chat in kakaotalk..
  -I think it's better to call them 'Red Moo'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please have a long-lasting friendship!><

-Cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Such an unexpected combination~~ I like it, I like it..

-Oh.. I've never thought that Red Velvet and Mamamoo are close with each other.. I want to see their interactionsㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I've never really thought about this combination before.. I'm so curious how did they get to know each other and become close..

-I like their friendshipㅠㅠ Both of them are so prettyㅠㅠ

-It's so nice to see pretty girls hanging out with another bunch of pretty girls..

-Hul.. This was so unexpected.. I wonder how did they know each other..

-Such a good combination..ㅎㅎㅎ

-MamaVelvet!! I've heard this somewhere before, that someone asked for someone's number in their first meeting but I can't remember who..
  -Mamamooㅋㅋㅋ They asked for Red Velvet's numbers in the parking lotㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe Solar said it before they got close with Red Velvet..

-MamaVelvetㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they friends? Aigo Aigoㅠㅠ Joohyun-ahㅠㅠ Ah.. I'm supposed to study now.. but who cares..

-So cute.. I hope things will turn out well for both groups in the future!

-Why does Irene look so cute hereㅋㅋㅋ Maybe it's because of the angle, she looks so smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Joohyunㅋㅋㅋ I'm willing to be your friend!!

-So cuteㅠㅠ I'm really curious about Joohyun's behavior around the people she's close with.. I'm rooting for these '91 leaders!!

-I've seen their interactions beforeㅠㅠ Mamamoo won the first place in Music Bank and they both held each other hands and even did the ending stage together..

-Whoa..ㅋㅋ I wonder what makes them a close friend, though!

-Oh.. I want to be their friends too..

-I heard our girls asked for Red Velvet's numbers firstㅋㅋ I hope their friendship will long last~

-I think Solar just said that because it's a reality show they do together with GFriend..

-Such a good sight to look atㅠ Baechu and Yongsuniㅠㅠ

-It would be nice if Irene joins the '91 friendship as well.. Lee Changsub, Jinyoung, Hoya, Chorong, Solar and Irene..ㄷㄷ

-Thanks for being our Hyunie's celebrity friend..ㅠㅠㅠ I hope Red Velvet will have a lot of friends in the futureㅠㅠ
trazy.com